119 - 121 Main Street
Upper Hutt, Wellington
Phone: 04 528 5769
Contact Person: Darren Gittins
Epic sound for your movies, games and music.
- Epic Sound for Your TelevisionPLAYBAR’s nine-speaker soundbar design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theatre sound for TV, Web, Movies and Video Games.
- All the music on earthPLAYBAR is also a stand-alone all-in-one Sonos player that allows you to wirelessly stream all the music on earth—your iTunes library, your favourite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts.
- Easy setupPLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and power cord and plays everything that is connected to your TV, from cable boxes to gaming consoles.
- WirelessNo rewiring required. Connect PLAYBAR to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App.
- Flexible designThe PLAYBAR’s long, thin soundbar shape allows it to sit easily above or beneath your TV on a table or a console, or to be wall-mounted.
- Universal audioPLAYBAR speaks DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo, so you never miss a moment of the action.
- Easily create a 3.1 home theatre systemPair PLAYBAR with SUB.
- Easily create a 5.1 home theatre systemPair a PLAYBAR with SUB and any two PLAY speakers.
Access all your music
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of chargeGet over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music servicesSonos works seamlessly with Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playbackGet instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any roomPlay music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
Other cool features
- Night SoundFor late night viewing, ‘Night Sound’ dynamically compresses the audio to avoid any bangs and crashes waking the family, while making quieter sounds more audible.
- Speech EnhancementBoost the frequency range of the human voice so you never miss those essential moments of dialogue.
- TV AutoplayWant your TV audio to automatically play through PLAYBAR when you turn on your TV? If so, keep the settings as is. If not, go to TV Setup and Control, select TV Autoplay, and choose Off.
Control your Sonos system with your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Control all your music and rooms with your Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Google Play™.
- Integrated, multi-room controlIf you have multiple music players, you can control what’s playing in any room from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren’t tied to a specific player, so you can use any Controller to control the music and the volume in all your rooms.
- Find and play your favourite songs in an instantSearch for songs and stations, choose the music, and control the volume from anywhere in your home.
- Wireless connectivityAndroid devices, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad connect to your Sonos system through your home WiFi network.
- Includes Sonos Controller for Mac or PCTurn any Mac or PC desktop or laptop computer in your home into a Controller. The software is included for free with every Sonos component.
Wireless multi-room music with SonosNet
- Built-in wireless capabilityThe PLAYBAR can go anywhere, delivering music to any room in your house, wirelessly. Players and Controllers establish their own secure wireless mesh network that delivers the extensive range and superior performance you need to get music all over your house.
- Play a different song in every room, at the same timeTune in to an Internet radio station in the bedroom, stream a music service in the kitchen and play a song from your music library in the living room — simultaneously.
- Listen to the same song in every room, in perfect synchronisationPlay the same song in different rooms, simultaneously, without echoes or delays. Add or drop rooms from your rooms grouping and still be in sync.
Automatic software updates
- New features and music services delivered automatically — and for freeThe Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.